Please read this entire agreement so you know and understand the program rules!
1. About this Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Threefold Directory Associate Program. In this agreement, the term “Associate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Threefold Directory refers to the product owner and publisher, Threefold Dynamics Inc.).
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the Threefold Directory Associate Program, you must submit an application and be approved. Applications are processed periodically and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Associate URL and Direct Website Links
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the Threefold Directory Associate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for referrals. Additionally you can enter a website URL, which once approved, will automatically credit you with purchases originating from your website.
Associates will receive 25% of the revenue as a commission from direct orders that they refer through a placed through provided Associate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product or special offer). Direct orders are those in which the Associate has directly contacted the customer, while indirect orders are sales generated from sub-associates that have been recruited by the Associate.
Revenues will be paid on recurring direct referral sales only at the rate of 25% for as long as the customer renews with Threefold Directory.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Associate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system at ThreefoldDirectory.com within 90 days or receiving the link. Referral cookies will expire after 90 days.
The Associate will also be provided with an Associate code which can be printed and passed out in person. New listings using this code will also result in a commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Associate links, codes or linked and approved websites. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the Associate.
In the event that a customer has received multiple referrals links from different Associates, the system will consider the last link used by the customer.
Associates are not authorized to contact any Regional or National branches or societies of the General Anthroposophical Society.
Threefold Directory pays Associates via a PayPal account on the 1st of every month, at the email address provided to us when the Associate member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the Associate to notify the Threefold Directory to ensure proper commission payments.
7. Order Fulfillment
Threefold Directory will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via Associate links. Associates are not authorized to provide reductions or discounts. Threefold Directory will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires and technical support.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Threefold Directory Associate Program will be deemed to be customers of Threefold Directory. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Threefold Directory policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
Threefold Directory reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Threefold Directory Associate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Associates Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- Promote content that would in our sole discretion, bring our initiative into disrepute, by association.
- Promote content or engage in practices that are fundamental ad odds with the spirit and teachings of Rudolf Steiner.
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Threefold Directory brand and marketing resources
- Associates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located in the Creatives folder of your Associate dashboard. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the Associate may contact the Threefold Directory and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the Associate account.
- Associates MAY NOT use the Threefold Directory logo, logo marks or other website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially representing Threefold Directory.
- Associates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Threefold Directory. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
11. Threefold Directory Anti-Spam Policy
Threefold Directory strictly prohibits Associates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business, personal relationship or community connection, is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an Associate has spammed, the Associate account may be suspended or terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Threefold Directory may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, Threefold Directory may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the Associate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Threefold Directory discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the Associate program, but also being banned from Threefold Directory website and associated websites.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence on our contact form.
12. Relationship of Parties
Associates are independent representatives, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Associates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Associates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Threefold Directory or the Associate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Associates Web Site, all links to the Threefold Directory websites, and all Threefold Directory trademarks and logos, marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability
Threefold Directory will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Threefold Directory Revenue Sharing Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the Associate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Threefold Directory Revenue Sharing Program or an Associate’s potential to earn income from the Associates Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Associates links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Threefold Directory will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Threefold Directory Associate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.